Healing Solutions for the Shoulder
Shoulder injuries are frequently caused by athletic activities that involve excessive, repetitive overhead motion. But, everyday activities such as hanging curtains, gardening and washing windows can also bring about shoulder trauma.
If you are experiencing pain in your shoulder, ask yourself:
- Is your shoulder stiff? Can you rotate your arm in all the normal positions?
- Does it feel like your shoulder could pop out or slide out of the socket?
- Do you lack the strength in your shoulder to carry out your daily activities?
If you answered “yes” to any one of these questions, you should see an orthopedic surgeon to determine the severity of the problem.*
Treatments to Help You Swing with the Best of Them
Beyond golfing and playing tennis, you rely on your shoulders for many movements and purposes. When pain and diminished mobility threaten your active lifestyle, you want to get relief—fast. Sideline Orthopedics and Sports offers a variety of advanced, nonsurgical and minimally invasive treatment options for overcoming common and complex shoulder issues, including:
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Shoulder osteoarthritis
- Shoulder instability and labrum tears
- AC separation
- Shoulder impingement syndrome
* Source: American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons